You are not just giving birth to a new baby...
You are giving birth to a new mother and father
Parenting today comes with a whole new set of challenges that makes it hard to know where to place our focus?
With our fast paced, multi-tasking, googling world we live in how can we slow down enough to give the attention we need to ourselves, our child and our relationships?
There is a unique “window of opportunity” that exists from conception to age three where we create a foundation of self-understanding that lasts throughout our lifetime. This foundation is based on a parent’s relationship to themselves, each other and the world. There is new science available today that helps us understand that “window of time” through the lens of your child.
In our weekly parent/infant classes and parenting workshops we examine and discuss the following aspects of human development and much more.
- Physical intelligence and languages
Cognitive intelligence and languages
- Sensory learning, free movement and body memory
- Nervous system regulation
Emotional intelligence and languages
- Baby brain science
- Phases of development
Social intelligence and languages
- Honoring the full range of emotions and how they serve us
- Attachment and learning boundries
Spiritual intelligence and languages
- Relationship dynamics of the family
- Cultural impact on our self-development
- Human nature vs. Mother Nature
Come and learn why the early years matter and how they shape our future health and well-being!
Parent/Infant Classes –
Being held weekly in Naperville
Get more information
- You will gain a fresh perspective on parenting challenges
- Develop new insights about the science of human development and our connection to each other
- Explore the power of play and its impact on our brain and future learning
- How to support the emotional development of your infant
Pregnant Couples Workshops
- Learn about how early attachment affects your child’s future well being
- The impact a new baby can have on your relationship and what to do about it
- The importance of connection and support during pregnancy
- How to be more self-assured through the birth process